Cases cited in the Malaysian Law Journal
- Hii Yii Ann v Deputy Commissioner of Taxation of The Commonwealth of Australia & others  7 MLJ 393
- Dato’ Idris bin Jusoh v Dato’ Seri Tuan Guru Hj Abdul Hadi bin Awang & Ors  3 MLJ 344
Energy & Electricity
- Fairise Odyssey (M) Sdn Bhd v Tenaga Nasional Bhd  MLJU 847
- Tenaga Nasional Berhad v Ichi-Ban Plastic (M) Sdn Bhd and other appeals  3 MLJ 141
- Ibrahim Mohd Taufek v Kumpulan Hartanah Selangor Berhad  MLJU 2108
- Ahmad Noor Majid v TMR Urusharta (M) Sdn Bhd  2 LNS 2253
Other Sub-practice Areas
- Family Law
- Asset Recovery
- Land Law
- Tax Disputes
- IP Litigation
- International Arbitration
The firm and its partners have undertaken various civil, commercial litigation and arbitration and has been involved in high profile cases involving both local and international institutions including the following areas :
Our professional litigators are able to achieve relief for clients facing defamatory statements, having effectively handled suits above RM 100 million.
Our firm has acted in relation to insurance fraud claims, offshore reinsurance claims and medical insurance claims for the National Insurance Association of Malaysia.
The firm has been involved in arbitration proceedings relating to the construction industry.
Our AJP partners professionally represents corporations in handling industrial actions, trade union disputes and corporate reorganisation exercises.
Property development and ownership law
We have been appointed for property development projects including infrastructure, utilities, trespasses, and land rights.
Our team has the ability and experience in professional indemnity claims for directors in public listed companies.
Administrative and constitutional matters
AJP fully utilises our broad knowledge of the Malaysian Federal Constitution with deep understanding of local government legislation including the workings of municipal authorities, state governments and statutory bodies encompassing any sector and industry. We have also effectively represented clients in cases involving international Complex Litigation & Arbitration